Rose Barn is a self catering Barn Conversion in the Cotswolds located between Oxford and Burford.
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 10. From £425 per night
- 4 bedrooms accommodating 8-10 people
- 1 bedroom consists of 3 single beds (or double)
- 1 family bedroom with double and a single bed and en suite.
- 1 double bedroom with twin beds
- 1 standard double bed
- 1 large sofa bed available in the living area
- Living room with comfortable sofas, plasma TV and DVD player, Wi-Fi and wood-burner
- Pretty and light dining room with seating for up 10
- Large and well equipped kitchen with seating for up to 10. The kitchen also contains all the necessary self-catering facilities including utensils, crockery, oven with hob, and fridge freezer
- Utility room with washing machine & dryer
- Bathroom and cloakroom on the ground floor, providing facilities for the ground floor bedroom which is ideal for those with mobility needs
- There is a large courtyard garden
- BBQ area with garden seating, table and parasol
Ideal place to stay for family and group get togethers. Short stays in the Cotswolds.
Located in the wonderful Cotswold countryside, this self-catering accommodation in Oxfordshire is ideal for a large group of friends looking to escape to the country or corporate away days. It is also in a prime location for those attending any of the myriad of events that happen in and around Oxfordshire including the Blenheim Triathlon, Bledington Music festival and The Royal Air Tattoo to name just a few. You will also be able to travel to the Blenheim Palace Classic Car Show or the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials. The nearby town of Bampton, just 5 minutes away, will cater for your basic needs while the market town of Witney, an easy 15 minute drive, offers all public amenities for whatever you may need.
Located in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds in stunning countryside (650 acres of Chimney Meadows Nature Reserve).
Good road links via M40, A40, M4 and M5. Regular rail links via Oxford, Hanborough or Charlbury. An hour and a quarter from London and Heathrow.
This barn has achieved 5 star Gold Award and is available independently or as a combination with the other 2 barns on site (properties ES506 and ES521). Each Barn has its own private entrance, outdoor space and can accommodate parties of between 8-12 persons and collectively the Barns can be booked for parties from 18-30 persons.
Internally, each Barn has open plan accommodation designed to expose its original features yet mixed imaginatively with contemporary furnishings and modern conveniences including vaulted oak beams, wooden and stone floors, wood-burners, plasma TV, fully fitted kitchens, iPod docking and unlimited Wi-Fi.
Externally, the properties each have a terrace with BBQ area, plenty of their own private space and great walks in the surrounding countryside – you can even walk along the Thames Pathway to the infamous “Trout at Tadpole Bridge” – an enchanting pub located by the River, only a few miles away!
Perfect tranquil setting for business retreats.
Self-catered or we can help recommend catering plus other activities like outdoor pursuits.
Price & availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Suitable for hen parties
- This barn can also be rented with 2 other barns on the same site similar in facilities and capacity (properties 506 and 521)
- You can book all 3 for a corporate event or special occasion
- Plasma TV with satellite freeview and plug in for laptop presentations
- iPod docking
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Towels & linen included
- Weekly clean available upon request
- We can help recommend or organise on site catering
- We can help recommend or organise outdoor activities and pursuits
- Well equipped kitchen with cooker/hob, large American style fridge, microwave, dishwasher, plus separate utility room with washing machine/dryer
- Hot tubs can be organised at an additional cost