Barn Conversion for family and group get togethers or inspirational business retreats.
5 bedrooms. Sleeps 12. From £529 per night
- 5 bedrooms accommodating 10-12 people.
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- 2 twin bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- 1 double bedroom with access to utility and cloakroom.
- 1 large sofa bed available in the living area.
- Stunning open plan sitting room, comfortable sofas, plasma TV and DVD player, Wi-Fi and wood-burner.
- Open plan dining area with seating for up 12.
- Superbly equipped kitchen with granite surface throughout. The kitchen also contains all the necessary self-catering facilities including utensils, crockery, Rangemaster and American style fridge freezer, butler sink and island worktop.
- Utility room with washing machine & separate dryer.
- Cloakroom on the ground floor.
- There is a terrace BBQ area with garden seating, table and parasol.
- Small paddock and fields surround the property.
A gorgeous barn conversion in Oxfordshire Cotswolds, located between Oxford and Burford.
Located in the wonderful Cotswold countryside, this self-catering accommodation in Oxfordshire is ideal for a large group of friends looking to escape to the country or corporate away days. It is also in a prime location for those attending any of the myriad of events that happen in and around Oxfordshire;the Blenheim Triathalon, Bledington Music festival, The Royal Air Tattoo to name just a few. You will also be able to travel to the Blenheim Palace Classic Car Show or the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials. The nearby town of Bampton, just 5 minutes away, will cater for your basic needs while the market town of Witney, an easy 15 minute drive, offers all public amenities for whatever you may need.
Located in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds in stunning countryside (650 acres of Chimney Meadows Nature Reserve).
Good road links via M40, A40, M4 and M5. Regular rail links via Oxford, Hanborough or Charlbury. An hour and a quarter from London and Heathrow.
This gorgeous barn conversion has achieved 5 star Gold Award from ENJOY ENGLAND and is available independently or as a combination with 2 other barns on the same site (properties 519 and 521). Each Barn has its own private entrance, outdoor space and can accommodate parties of between 9-11 persons and collectively the Barns can be booked for parties from 18-30+.
Internally, the Barn has open plan accommodation designed to expose its original features yet mixed imaginatively with contemporary furnishings and modern conveniences including vaulted oak beams, wooden and stone floors, wood-burners, plasma TV, fully fitted kitchens, iPod docking and unlimited Wi-Fi. Floor to ceiling glass along the front of the building lets light flood into this contemporary space.
Externally, the property has plenty of private space and a terrace with BBQ area. There are great walks in the surrounding countryside – you can even walk along the Thames Pathway to the infamous “Trout at Tadpole Bridge” – an enchanting pub located by the River, only a few miles away!
Perfect tranquil setting for business retreats.
Self catered or we can recommend catering plus other facilities and outdoor pursuits.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
3 night minimum stay.
Typical 3 night weekend for 10 persons from £1,750
Typical 3 night mid-week stay for 10-12 persons from £1,400
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- This barn can also be rented with 2 other barns similar in facilities and capacity (properties 519 and 521). You can book all 3 for a corporate event or special occasion.
- Projectors, clipboards, additional seating available for a conference or company training.
- Plasma TV with satellite freeview and plug in for laptop presentations.
- iPod docking.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Towels & linen included.
- Daily cleaning available upon request.
- We can help recommend or organise on site catering.
- We can help recommend or organise outdoor activities and pursuits.
- Well equipped kitchen with cooker/hob, large American style fridge, microwave, dishwasher, plus separate utility room with washing machine/dryer.