Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Gloucestershire, ideal for events at the Cheltenham Racecourse.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £115 per night
- 2 double bedrooms both with double beds, and each with own en-suite bathroom.
- 1 twin bedded room which joins onto one of the double rooms which is ideal for families.
- Full english breakfast can be served in the morning, dinner is optional.
Charming 15th century listed house with half an acre of gardens. Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
- A very short distance from Tewkesbury.
- Worcester 20 minutes away and Cheltenham 20 minutes away.
- Upton on Severn and Malvern are close by.
Places to visit nearby:
- Worcester Porcelain Museum.
- Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum.
- The Roses Theatre in Tewkesbury.
A stunning property in the Cotswolds in a great location for events in the area, such as the Cheltenham Literary Festival, the Gloucestershire Motor Show and the Big Chill Festival.
Situated in the Cotswolds, this B&B is ideal for a weekend break in the country or as a place to stay to attend an event in the area.
There are over 15 events within 10 miles of this B&B, including the Cheltenham food and drink festival, and the Tewkesbury Medieval Festival.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Breakfast included.
- Lovely garden.
- En-suite bathrooms in all bedrooms.