Luxury 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartment in Blewbury, Oxfordshire - Ideal Holiday Rental Accommodation.
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £130 per night
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a full range of cooking equipment including cutlery and crockery.
- Bathroom with bath, shower basin & WC and a separate shower en-suite.
- Separate bedroom with double bed, and a full range of storage.
- Luxury lounge with desk, gas fire, comfortable seating and a dining table. Other facilities include satellite TV, DVD player and Bose music station.
Sleeps 2 People In Comfort. An Ideal Place to Stay with All Amenities Provided for Your Holiday Let
- This apartment is within the conservation area of the beautiful village of Blewbury, South Oxfordshire.
- Blewbury is equidistant from Oxford to the north, Newbury to the south and Reading to the east – all of these are easily commutable. Blewbury is just to the east of the A34, the major north/south trunk road passing through the middle of England.
- The high-speed train link to London is only 5 minutes away, and central London can be reached in less than an hour. Heathrow airport is 45 minutes away.
- The local towns of Didcot, Wantage, Abingdon and Wallingford can all be reached within a few minutes, and the apartments are ideally situated for those visiting or working from the Milton Business Parks, the Harwell and Diamond Light venues, the Culham and Rutherford Labs or the Hydrology institutes in Wallingford.
- This apartment is a situated in a listed building and overlooks one of Blewbury’s famous gardens, now part of the National Garden Scheme, and the garden in which Kenneth Graham once read his Wind in the Willow stories to the village children.
- Blewbury has 2 pubs, both serving food, and a well-stocked village shop. Take away deliveries of Chinese, Indian & Italian foods are just a phone call away. The surrounding villages also boast a seemingly endless supply of “gastro pubs”.
- If you are looking for a 'home from home' look no further than this fantastic serviced apartment.
- We do not believe that you will find a more comfortable and well-appointed base whilst you are working away from home.
- Set within the grounds of a listed Grade II manor house and close by to the village of Blewbury, you will find a haven of peace and tranquillity but with every modern amenity at your fingertips.
- If you are concerned about your 'carbon footprint', these apartments are very eco-friendly, and all heating is from a geothermal source. The water comes from the apartments own borehole into the chalk below.
- There are plenty of events taking place around this self-catering accommodation. The town of Henley is host to such prestigious events as the Henley Royal Regatta, the Henley Rewind Festival and the Henley Literature Festival.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and weekends, price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free wireless internet.
- Freesat TV and DVD.
- Laundry and newspapers available at extra charge.
- Towels and linen provided.
- No smoking.
- Off street parking.