Self Catering Holiday Apartment, Ideal Place to Stay for Events in Henley on Thames
- This apartment is within the conservation area of the beautiful village of Blewbury, South Oxfordshire.
- Blewbury is equidistant from Oxford to the north, Newbury to the south and Reading to the east – all of these are easily commutable. Blewbury is just to the east of the A34, the major north/south trunk road passing through the middle of England.
- The high-speed train link to London is only 5 minutes away, and central London can be reached in less than an hour. Heathrow airport is 45 minutes away.
- The local towns of Didcot, Wantage, Abingdon and Wallingford can all be reached within a few minutes, and the apartments are ideally situated for those visiting or working from the Milton Business Parks, the Harwell and Diamond Light venues, the Culham and Rutherford Labs or the Hydrology institutes in Wallingford.
- This apartment is a situated in a listed building and overlooks one of Blewbury’s famous gardens, now part of the National Garden Scheme, and the garden in which Kenneth Graham once read his Wind in the Willow stories to the village children.
- Blewbury has 2 pubs, both serving food, and a well-stocked village shop. Take away deliveries of Chinese, Indian & Italian foods are just a phone call away. The surrounding villages also boast a seemingly endless supply of “gastro pubs”.