Charming 1 bedroom house in the Cotswolds.
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £288 per night
- 1 bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances for a self-catering break.
- Spacious living room.
- Patio area with garden chairs. BBQ can be provided on request as well as renting bikes.
Cosy coach house 3 miles west of Banbury, overlooking the village green.
- Banbury just 3 miles away.
- Oxford just 25 miles away.
- Stratford upon Avon is 15 miles away.
- Cadbury's World is 50 minutes away which is an ideal day out for the kids.
- Numerous golf courses nearby along with horseriding facilities, gliding at Shenington, fishing, walking, cycling, go-karting and a brand new leisure centre in Banbury.
- This lovely, cosy coach house is in an ideal location for a couple who want a romantic village break. It is also ideal for those visiting the area for events such as the CLA Game Fair and the Classic Car Show at Blenheim Palace.
- There are many National Trust properties nearby such as Upton House and Stowe Landscape Gardens. Blenheim Palace and Warwick Castle are 30 minutes away.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets to the Cornbury Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Hob/stove, oven.
- Fridge, microwave.
- Dishwasher and washing machine.
- Iron/ironing board,
- Internet access.
- Pets accepted.