Unique character holiday home in Newbiggin by the Sea.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £138 per night
- 1 twin bedroom with en-suite wet room and toilet, ideal for those with mobility needs. Sleeps 2 in total.
- Open-plan living/dining area/kitchen with wooden floor.
- The kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and facilities needed for a self-catering break.
- 1 double bedroom accommodating 2 in total.
- Bathroom with WC.
Situated on the beautiful Northumberland coast in Newbiggin by the Sea, 20 mins from Newcastle.
- Just 100 yards from sandy beaches,
- Local shops 10 yards away, providing all necessary amenities.
- A great pub just 20 yards away.
- Maritime centre (opening in July).
- Explore the coast or National Park with sandy beaches, castles and coastal villages.
- Newbiggin-by-the-Sea boasts the east coast’s only offshore sculpture, golf course, cafés, pubs and sailing club, so there is plenty to do and explore for all in the area.
This 2 bedroom property is a great place to stay for those wanting to attend any of the exciting events near to Newcastle. St. James' park is home to Newcastle football club and has been chosen as a venue for the Olympic Football Tournament as part of the 2012 Olympics. Tickets for this event are already on sale and for advice on how to purchase them then why not visit the Eventful Stays blog for helpful advice and tips at http://eventfulstays.com/blog/
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- 2 Hot plates.
- TV with Free view.
- DVD Player.
- Dowstairs rooms suitable for those with mobility needs.
- Linen & towels included.
- Fuel & power included.