Stunning 5 Bedroom holiday rental house in Royal Borough of Greenwich, Sleeps 10.
5 bedrooms. Sleeps 10. From £414 per night
- Awarded 4 stars by VisitBritain - Quality in Tourism March 2011.
The first floor has a large family bathroom and 3 bedrooms and the second floor has 2 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: A twin bedded room with bay window facing the front. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 2: A double bedded room with en suite bathroom facing the front. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 3: A twin bedded room with views over the rear garden. Sleeps 2.
- Bathroom: Spacious room with bath, toilet, hand basin and large shower.
- Bedroom 4: A twin bedded room with en-suite. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 5: A twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom. Sleeps 2.
Rooms 4 and 5 have views over the garden and London. There are velux windows to the front. All bedrooms have substantial wardrobe and drawer space and a TV.
The washing machine is in the cellar. The property retains some original features with cast iron and marble fireplaces converted to gas coal effect fires. There are the usual modern comforts of double glazing and central heating.
Edwardian double fronted house with original features and large garden in London.
- This stunning home is just 400 metres from the High Street with buses to Greenwich for the O2 Arena and Greenwich Park/Observatory/Maritime Museum (taking 20 minutes).
- There are the usual supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants and public houses in the High Street.
- The Eltham Leisure Centre (opened 2008) with swimming pool, keep fit training facilities and library is 400 metres away.
- It is a seven minute walk to Eltham railway station for regular trains to London Bridge (20 minutes), Charing Cross (25 minutes) and Victoria station (25 minutes).
- The Docklands Light Railway from Lewisham goes to Canary Wharf (20 minutes).
- Canterbury is a 50 minute drive east along the A2 road. Eltham is served by both A2 and A20 roads which lead into Kent. Within half a mile is also Eltham Palace and Gardens (an English Heritage property), Royal Blackheath Golf Club, University of Greenwich at Avery Hill, Eltham Park South and Oxleas Woods, Avery Hill Park and Winter Gardens and the Warren Golf Course.
This wonderful house is situated in a very quiet, mature street 400m from Eltham High Street and 20 minutes by train from Central London. It is a large, double fronted semi-detached house. The front garden has borders and off street parking for two cars. Easy parking is also available on the street.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Washing machine
- Freeview Television in each room.
- Communal flat screen TV in living room.
- Wireless Internet.
- Washing machine.
- Large turfed garden with fruit trees (sunny and south facing).
- Patio with large dining tables.
- Selection of board games to help entertain the kids!