Beautifully decorated 3 bedroom house in Cornwall. The perfect beach-side retreat!
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £173 per night
- The master bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom with a bath and walk in shower.
- The two other twin rooms share a second generously sized bathroom.
- The house features a full kitchen with an array of utensils which one would expect to find in their own home. The ideal facilities for a self-catering break.
- There is a separate dining area perfect for entertaining as well as a spacious lounge and small library.
Spacious and modern beach-side house, just a few minutes walk from the sand and sea.
- With white sandy beaches just a few minute's walk away, this idyllic location offers fun for all age groups. The British Surfing Championships take place further afield for surfer enthusiasts or anyone wishing to sit back and watch some of the nation's best surfing!
- Beautiful walks are possible along the many cliffs or the deep caves. The village of Gwithian offers a traditional pub, church and local store. Only slightly further afield in St Ives there are supermarkets and a wide selection of pubs and restaurants for an enjoyable night out.
- While a car is recommended, Hayle station is just three miles away with Newquay airport just a 30 minute taxi ride away.
This gorgeous property is located just minutes from the beach, and is a perfect getaway for that long-needed break or special occasion. St Ives bay boasts some of the best weather in the whole of the UK and with an array of local events to entertain any age group, call us now at Eventful Stays to book your place to stay by the sea.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Cooker, Hobs, Grill.
- Microwave oven.
- Tea/Coffee maker.
- Small library.