A Wonderful and Charming Self Catering Cotswold Country Cottage Near Stroud; Exceptional Views.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £170 per night
- Stunning views of the Cotswold countryside from this self catering cottage which has balaconies overlooking idyllic charming gardens.
- There are 2 bedrooms accommodating 4 people in total.
- Bedroom 1 is a King size bedroom with pocket sprung mattress, large corner sofa, TV and DVD player. This bedroom is perfect for honeymooners. The master bedroom also has a wonderful balcony overlooking the wonderful landscape, perfect for a romantic dinner or glass of wine.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom ideal for a group of friends or for children.
- The Bathroom has a bath, shower, basin and WC.
- The Kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances and utilities. These include a washing machine, iron and ironing board, crockery and plenty of wine glasses! All you could ever need for that self-catering holiday location. There is a dining table that seats 6 and a stylish breakfast bar in the kitchen. Other facilities include a fridge/ freezer, cooker, hob, dishwasher, microwave, sandwich maker, hand juicer and plenty of recipe books.
- The lounge is well decorated with comfy sofas and a log burner. There is also a TV and DVD player.
A Charming Cotswold Holiday Cottage, Stunning Views. Ideal Self Catering Accommodation for Couples
This self-catering accommodation in the Cotswolds is ideal for those wanting a country retreat in the UK. Located just 2 miles from Stroud and just 2 miles away from a wonderful award winning farmers market which takes place on a Saturday.
This place to stay in the Cotswolds is ideal for the summer months, where the views provide glorious sunsets. There are often Hot air balloons scattered across the sky also, creating a wonderful landscape. A wonderful property situated in a recognised Area Of Natural Beauty.
Other wonderful attractions in the area include the Westonbirt Arboretum, an abundance of charming Cotswold villages. There are also plenty of walks in the area and this accommodation is ideal for walking enthusiasts.
This wonderful Cotswold self-catering cottage is the perfect place to stay for a romantic weekend or to attend one of the many exciting events nearby.
There are more than 35 events in the Cotswolds area, with highlights including the Fairford International Air Tattoo, the Gatcombe Horse Trials and the Cheltenham Literature Festival.
For those with infants, there is a cot available within this self catering accommodation, as well as other baby facilities including a baby bath and a steam steriliser.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
3 night minimum stay.
Please nequire for Cheltenham Festival pricing.
- Washing machine
- Fridge/ freezer.
- Sandwich maker.
- Hand juicer.
- Plenty of recipe books.
- Washing Machine.
- Baby facilities including cot, high chair and steam steriliser.
- Parking for 1 car.