B&B in Cheltenham, ideal accommodation for events in Cheltenham, especially Cheltenham Festival
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £138 per night
- This B&B in Cheltenham is a beautiful manor house dating back to 14/15th century, and is reputed to have been King Charles I regimental headquarters. Steeped in history with an abundance of character features.
- There are beautiful gardens to sit in with lots of country walks all on the doorstep.
- Quiet country setting but with a quick car ride to local shops and attractions, country pubs and restaurants all within a 10 minute journey.
- This self catering accommodation is perfect for the many events that occur in the area, including the Cheltenham Music Festival, The Gloucestershire Motor Show and the Greenbelt Music Festival held at the Cheltenham racecourse.
A Beautiful and Exclusive Manor in a Private Setting. Ideal for the Cheltenham Literature Festival.
This village is in a convenient location to all shops and amenities, just 10 minutes by car into the centre of Cheltenham, Gloucester and Tewkesbury. Cheltenham racecourse is also only a short drive away, making this the ideal bed and breakfast for the Cheltenham Festival. Local pubs and restaurants are only a short car journey away. Staverton Airport (Gloucestershire Airport) is only 1 mile away. All in all, a great location for anyone wanting to visit Cheltenham and its surrounding Cotswold towns and villages
- Great links for M5 and the Cotswolds - Stow on the Wold, Bourton on the Water and Gloucester.
- Bristol Airport just 45 minutes away.
- Birmingham Airport 1 hour away.
- This Bed and Breakfast in Cheltenham consists of 3 delightful bedrooms with comfort being the key. There are 2 double rooms available, altogether sleeping 4 people.
- Duvets are Goose down, with the sheets and pillowcases made of the finest 100% cottons.
- A sitting room with 45" TV and Sky programmes with Sky sports.
- Separate, character filled dining room where breakfast will be served.
- Tea and Coffee available.
- Two separate bathrooms (1 shower room, 1 roll top bath).
- Orchard and lake with wildlife.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Tea and Coffee facilities.
- TV with Sky in main sitting room.
- East wing has shower room.
- West wing has roll top bath.
- Parking facilities.
- iPod docking station.
- Extensive DVD and Video library.
- Books and magazines available.
- Grade 2 Listed property with exceptional historical interest and character.