Well Equipped 2 Bedroom Self-Catering Holiday Cottage in Somerset. Ideal Place to Stay.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £173 per night
- 2 large and luxurious bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Dining area.
- Living area with sofa's and TV.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
Charming Holiday Cottage in Somerset, ideal for the Glastonbury Festival or for a Country Break.
- Close by to junction 24 on M5.
- Bristol international airport less than 30 mins drive away.
- The beaches of Weston-Super-Mare, Minehead, Lyme Regis are all just a short journey away.
- Golf courses, walking and cycle trails, canals, historic churches and abbeys nearby.
This modern 2 bedroom self catering cottage in Somerset comprises of a good size master bedroom, a spacious twin bedroom and a good sized family bathroom. Central heating is fitted throughout. Enjoying views over our 12 acre lake, lawns and gazebos, also a stream and the canal.
This is the perfect alternative to self catering accommodation in Somerset, ideal for short breaks to Somerset and Glastonbury Festival.
A large bright airy space fitted with solid oak kitchen units with stainless steel sink, washing machine, microwave and fridge. There is also a hob, electric oven. Granite worktops and ceramic tiled floors complete the kitchen/dining area with a solid oak table and chairs.
Spacious living space with a contemporary electric fire set into a marble fire surround. Leather sofas with solid oak furniture side tables, flat screen TV with free view, separate DVD and CD player and Wi-Fi. Patio doors leading to small al fresco dining area and garden space.
Fully tiled, with WC and wash basin.
This is a bright and airy double bedroom with pocket sprung bed, large windows with a Juliet balcony overlook the lake and grasslands. Solid oak furniture, thick pile carpet and a combination of down lighters and side lamps.
High quality ceramic tiles in a contemporary style line both the floor and walls. Facilities include bath, WC and wash basin, electric towel rail, with a separate shower cubicle or shower over bath.
This is a twin room with pocket sprung divan beds, solid oak furniture, thick pile carpet and a combination of down lighters and side lamps.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
3 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Central heating throughout.
- Views overlooking 12 acres.
- Ceramic tiled floors throughout ground floor.
- Built in washing machine, fridge/freezer.
- Gas hob, electric oven and microwave.
- Solid oak table and chairs, granite worktops and ceramic tiled floors complete the kitchen/ dining area.
PLEASE NOTE: Even though the pictures advertised with this accommodation are an accurate representation, the accommodation is subject to a change of colours and furnishings.