Luxury country house in Hereford. Wonderful self-catering accommodation and ideal for golf lovers.
11 bedrooms. Sleeps 30. From £1955 per night
- Entrance Hall.
- Drawing room with 42" plasma screen.
- Dining room.
- Farmhouse kitchen and large conservatory.
- Games room.
- Library with a sofa bed.
- Twin bedroom with shared shower facilities.
- 4 double bedrooms.
- 1 twin bedded room.
- 2 smaller rooms with bunk beds.
- All rooms have en suite facilities.
- Double bedroom.
- Double bedroom with a single.
- Room with 3 singles and a double sofa bed.
- Shared bathroom with shower and bath.
- All rooms have: Colour TV, DVD player, DVD library.
- Computer room for those without laptops.
- Garden and BBQ.
Luxury country house with use of golf club, ideal for special occasions.
- Exit off the M5 from the North, junction 7 and from the South exit off the M5 at junction 8.
- Excellent location to events such as the Herefordshire Country Fair, Malvern Spring Gardening Show and the May Midlander.
This property is set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside with a fantastic golf course. The Hall has been renovated and is ideal for short breaks. It is the perfect location for special occasions, family gatherings, weddings, and parties. It is also the ideal place to hold conferences and other corporate events. The dining room seats 16 however the Conservatory can be accommodate 70 on long tables.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Aga and large conservatory.
- Games room with pool table, darts, American football, table tennis and juke box.
- Colour TV's and DVD.
- Computer room.
- Wi-Fi facilities.
- En suites.