A Beautiful Self-Catering Retreat and Holiday Cottage in Gloucestershire's Cotswolds.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 5. From £115 per night
- Sleeps 5 - 2 double and 1 single bedroom (Pull out sofa bed could accommodate extra children).
- Well behaved pets welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large garden.
- Off road parking.
- Beautiful countryside.
Beautiful self catering accommodation in holiday home in Gloucestershire's part of the Cotswolds.
Set in the Severn Vale in rural Lower Apperley, and surrounded by beautiful open countryside. We are located in the ancient parish of Deerhurst, which is home to the oldest Saxon church in England and the Anglo-Saxon Odda's Chapel. Our nearest towns are medieval Tewkesbury, Regency Cheltenham Spa and the City of Gloucester.
We are also close to the Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Welsh borders, and within easy reach of many places of historical and commercial interest. The garden is large and there is endless countryside around for outdoor fun and exploration.
From the cottage you can also take a day out in Oxford, Birmingham, Bristol or Stratford; ramble across the Malverns; explore the Forest of Dean; stroll along the river Severn and its many pubs. There are plenty of things to do from our central situation in the heart of England (5 miles from the M5).
This cottage is a self-catering holiday rental property in Gloucestershire's Cotswolds. With plenty of events in and around the region all year round, our rural retreat is the perfect base. There are 5 pubs within walking distance and an expanse of beautiful scenery all around.
The holiday cottage itself is semi-detached and found in the beautiful countryside of the Severn Vale. We are 5 miles from the M5, and have easy access to local towns and places of interest.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- A combined sitting room and diner with multi-fuel woodburning stove.
- Fully equipped kitchen, which includes table and chairs.
- Ground floor bathroom with bath & overhead shower.
- 1 single and 2 double bedrooms.
- Large enclosed garden and off road parking.
- Washing machine & combi-boiler.
- Gas central heating.
- Instant hot water.
- Electric cooker with ceramic hob.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Pull out sofa bed for extra visitors.