Luxury riverside wooden lodge located less than a mile from the historic town of Stratford upon Avon
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £253 per night
Light, airy and modern with door leading to decked area overlooking the river. 3 seater settee and 2 arm chairs, TV with FreeSat, DVD, Books, CDs, DVDs for your enjoyment. Central heating radiator and cosy coal effect electric fire.
Dining table and chairs. Magnificent views from windows to the river and meadow. Bird watchers' paradise with Kingfishers, Herons and Goldfinches.
South facing deck with furniture. Perfect to watch the river and for outdoor dining. Grassy area leading down to the river. Parking for 2 cars.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
Double bed, fully fitted wardrobe, hairdryer, en-suite with shower cubicle. Bed linen and towels provided.
Twin beds, fitted wardrobe, bed linen provided.
Modern, well fitted bathroom with bath and shower. Towels provided.
Fully appointed open plan kitchen, light and airy, with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
This self catering holiday lodge has magnificent views of the River Avon and surrounding countryside
Using the Stratford district as a base, you can enjoy the delights not only of Shakespeare's hometown, but also the nearby surrounding shire counties of Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. The nearest junction off the M40 is junction 13 (Longbridge Island). Enjoy Blenheim Palace (30 miles) and the Cotswolds to the South, Worcester and the Malverns to the West, Warwick Castle and Henley in Arden to the North, and all within an hour's journey of Stratford itself. The Birmingham NEC is only 28 miles away, making some of the country's most exciting events a short drive away.
This holiday rental accommodation is in a perfect, peaceful setting with views of the River Avon. You will be able to sit on the decking and watch the river life, from narrow boats cruising to the bird and animal life. We regularly watch the kingfisher dive for fish just in front of the lodge and to the side of the lodge is a meadow where we watch the calves, lambs, rabbits and various species of ducks and geese. The river boat taxi can be caught to make the river journey to Stratford upon Avon. There are also riverside walks to the town.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Comfortable lounge with views of the river
- FreeSat TV, DVD/CD player, WIFI available
- Plenty of CDs and DVDs for your enjoyment
- Dining room with views of the river and door to decking area
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances and view to the meadow
- Decking area with views up and down the river, ideal for outside dining and relaxing
- One double bedroom with en-suite, fitted wardrobes
- Twin bedded room with fitted wardrobe
- Full bathroom with bath and shower
- Full central heating
- Parking for 2 cars
- Beautiful river and countryside views
- All the facilities of home
- A riverboat taxi to take you to Stratford Town Centre
- Fishing rights (personal licence required)
- Within walking distance to Tiddington Village for local shops, pub and restaurants
- 3 different Golf Clubs and Leisure Centre within walking distance
- Close to all the social activities of Stratford including theatres
- Superb selection of walks taking in the stunning scenery of Shakespeare Country