19th March 2018 - 20th March 2018
| Hotel in Central London, United Kingdom
- Focuses on the different documents involved
- Analyses key provisions of project loan agreements
- Explores security, direct & sponsor support agreements
- Describes effective documentation techniques
- Reviews main covenant issues
Following the financial crisis, project finance transactions are on the rise. While the crisis saw an increased role for International Financial Institutions in developing countries, commercial banks are slowly returning to project finance in the developing and developed world.
Basic project finance techniques applied to well structured deals are still the rule. Sponsor support is often a deal breaker. Many PPPs are combining Viability Gap Financing along with commercial lending and concessional loans.