Please disable your Ad Blocker for Eventful Stays to increase your experience with us.
Easter in Andalucia
Trip Duration: 4 Nights
Start Point: Malaga
Ending Point: Malaga
Hand-picked hotels, based on personal charm and character. Bedrooms are normally for 2 people sharing (either a double or twin). Supplementary charge for single use is applicable.
Day 1 – Thursday
- Met at airport and transferred to Córdoba.
- Check-in to your hotel, located in the city centre.
- Walking tour including a church visit for an insight into the Andalusian Holy week.
- See processions in Córdoba in honour of Easter Thursday.
- Welcome dinner.
Day 2 – Easter Friday
- AM – Traditional “Semana Santa” in the picturesque town of Montilla (south of Córdoba), attending processions and meeting the locals (approx 3 hrs).
- Tapas lunch. Taste traditional Andalusian dishes and local wines.
- PM – Transfer back to Córdoba.
- Free evening
Day 3 – Saturday
- AM – Guided tour of UNESCO heritage sites, including the Mosque, Cathedral and Jewish Quarter.
- Free afternoon.
Day 4 – Easter Sunday
- Excursion to the Montilla-Moriles Wine Region
- AM – guided tour of an olive mill, museum, see the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, along with olive oil and bread tasting.
- Guided tour of the family run Lagar Blanco winery. Complete with wine tasting and tapas lunch on-site.
- PM – transfer back to Córdoba. Including optional activities such as Arabian Baths and museum visits.
- Free evening.
Day 5 – Easter Monday
- AM – transfer to Malaga Airport. If you are flying early evening, the day trip can include the old town of Malaga, Cathedral, Moorish fortress, the Picasso Museum and Malaga Port.